National Service Scheme (NSS):
The National Service Scheme popularly known as NSS is a Central Sector Scheme of Government of India, Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports. The scheme was launched in Gandhiji's Centenary year in 1969. It provides opportunity to the student youth of 11th & 12th Class of schools at +2 Board level and student youth of Technical Institution, Graduate & Post Graduate at colleges and University level of
India to take part in various government led community service activities & programmes.The sole aim of the NSS is to provide hands on experience to young students in delivering community service.
The motto of National Service Scheme is <>bNOT ME BUT YOU.
Aim : The aim of NSS is to provide hands on experience to young students in delivering community service and inculcate social welfare in students
Bhairavnath Vidnyan Mahavidyalaya, Khutbav, Pune in conducting activities through NSS.
College NSS unit Committee:
- Principal. Dr. Avinash Sangolekar (chairman)
- Asst. Prof. Dhanaji Bhise. (Scrertery)
- Mr. Shivaji THorat (Sarpanch)
- Asst. Prof. Anil Sonawane
- Asst. Prof. Shital Powale
- Mr. Nilesh Dombale (Representative of non-teaching staff)
- Mr. Sameer Bhujbal (Representative of Boy's Student )
- Ms. Komal Jadhav (Representative of Girls Student)
Activities Conducted by NSS unit:
- Blood Donation
- Cleaning campaign
- Organization of health camps
- Awareness Rallies about AIDS, environment, cleanliness
- "SHRAMDAN" Donation Program
- To fund relief of overcrowded and flood victim in Kerla.
- Gov. of amaharashtra Rubela and Govar vaxination
- Plastic free campus " Environmental Promotion"
- Sanititation Program
- Peace Awareness Program
- Special Winter Camp.
- Shital Nimbalkar Participate in national level unity camp at Bareli (UP)
- Largest distribution of saplling is 10 661, and was orgnised by Savitrinai Phule pune university on 23 th 2019
- College is selected as best orgnised "HARIT WARI NIRMAL WARI" activity