Bhairavnath Vidnyan Mahavidyalaya, Khutbav engage itself in an extensive community service through education and development of the students. It believes in the internal
core values which leads us towards the excellence in the higher education.
- Support the vision and mission statement of the college.
- Bound to share knowledge.
- Concentrate the rural input of the students and their needs.
- Create new programs and services to support the identified needs.
- Persistent evaluation of the policies.
- Caters the students and stakeholders needs.
- Ensures the quality Education.
- Organize the quality programs.
- Need based education.
- Satisfy students and stakeholders expectations.
- Inspire collaborations and MOU’s.
- Maintains unity among students, stakeholders, and staff
- Fosters social equality
- Decision making through democratic principles.
RESPECT AND HONOUR -
- Maintains the dignity of the students, staff, and stakeholders.
- They includes in decisions
- Promote the respect through professional ethics.
- Believes in the social justice and fair treatment.
- Creates opportunities to learn life skills.
- Exposure of knowledge in the classrooms and outside the classrooms.
- Believes in the use of recent ICT facilities in teaching
- Faith in live experience learning.
- Ensures fair and equal access for all.
- Inculcating desirable value education among students.
- Implementing national Social service among students.
- Emphasized appropriate learning experiences and opportunities.
- Adopting ICT- enabled administrative processes.
- Responding and contributing towards national development.